Underwater Sea Walk
Mauritius underwater sea walk
Mauritius underwater sea walk is one such adventurous experience that you should never let go. The opportunity to walk on the bed of the Indian Ocean, see the marine life up, close and personal is not something that everyone can boast of. So if you are travelling to Mauritius do not forget to enjoy Mauritius underwater sea walk.
This is once ins a lifetime opportunity that you will cherish for a lifetime. Most importantly, to enjoy this experience, you do not have to be a swimmer. All you need to do is contact us to book the Mauritius underwater sea walk and transportation, and we will do the rest for you.
What Mauritius underwater sea walk Entails?
Your Mauritius underwater sea walk begins with a motorboat transferring you from the Grand Baie or Grand Bay to a lagoon in North Mauritius. There is a platform where your guide will receive you will give you the instructions on the underwater walking gear, the safety procedures, the marine life and the underwater walking trail.
Next, the guide will help you off the platform so you can start the adventure of waling underwater. The Mauritius underwater sea walk will take you to a tour of walking inside the corals and reefs where you will see a wide variety of colourful fishes, reach sea life in the crystal clear water at a depth of 3-4 meters.
As part of the underwater walking trail, you will have to wear a helmet with transparent visor. But do not worry your helmet is connected to a special apparatus that will provide fresh air for continuous breathing underwater. For Mauritius underwater sea walk we ensure that you are safe; hence there is lifeguard to assist you throughout the trail.
On completion, you can purchase a DVD and photos of your underwater sea walk.
The underwater walk is between 12 to 15 minutes, and you do not have to be a swimmer to undertake Mauritius underwater sea walk. You can also wear your glasses or contact lenses during the walk as the helmet keeps your face dry. For this adventure, you should carry a swimming costume and a towel. The cost of Mauritius underwater sea walk starts from €47, and the total duration of the adventure is 1 hour. Instructions are generally given in either English or French.
Note: The adventure does not include pick-up and drop-off from the accommodation.
Though we do not provide the pick-up and drop-off for the underwater sea walk
So come and enjoy the feel the intense pleasure of a sub-marine stroll…
- Total time of the excursion is approx. one hour (walk itself takes about 12-15 minutes)
- The underwater walk is suitable for all people aged from 10 years old
- Soft underwater shoes are available and provided free of charge
- Glasses or contact lenses may be worn during this excursions (you will not get your head wet)
- Also possible to organize this excursion for groups of up to 16 participants
- Participants do not need to know how to swim
- The operating hours of the sea walk are between 9:00 and 14:30
- What to bring: swimming costume and a towel
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women
- Non – Diving participants can join onboard the underwater sea walk diving platform and accompany their diving partners for a charge of 15 Euro/person
- DVD of your entire underwater sea walk experience are available for 50 Euro