The Swim With Dolphins
It is a unique dolphins activity done on a speed boat.
Explore the spectacular lives of these magnificent marine mammals in their natural aquatic habitat. Immerse yourself in the adventure of a lifetime and swim with dolphins in crystal clear waters.
Swim with dolphins is an incredibly moving experience which will bring you into contact with strikingly beautiful scenery, unspoiled landscapes and wonderful animals
You’ll plunge into the remarkable world of these powerful marine mammals and come face to face with the dolphins.
Unlike many other dolphin facilities that limit a swim with dolphins program to pools or shallow water encounters, we provide the unique opportunity to enter the dolphins’ natural environment and enjoy an encounter with the dolphins in open sea.
Enjoy a tasty continental breakfast which will be served upon arrival with Tea, Coffee, Juice, Water, Pain Chocolat, Croissant, Fruits, Biscuits. Once you get on board the speed boat, the skipper will brief you on the experience you are about to have.
As part of the trip you will enjoy
- A tasty continental breakfast which will be served upon arrival (Tea, Coffee, Juice, Water, Pain Chocolat, Croissant, Fruits, Biscuits)
- Swim with dolphins for 2.5 hours at the sea in their natural surroundings
- Cruising inside the lagoon on speed boat
The briefing will also include such aspects as
- Types of dolphins which you will encounter
- Dolphin’s habits
- Guidelines for sustainable dolphin watching
- Security measures on the boat
- Swim with dolphins procedures
Then you will be off for a wonderful two and half hours in the open sea….
Snorkeling equipment is provided for you free of charge.
The swim with dolphins activity offers a rewarding, educational, therapeutic and amazing experience for everyone!
- This trip is very popular, so please make sure to book this activity enough time in advance.
- Note: there is a guarantee of 90% that you will see the Dolphins, but if that is not the case, there will be no money back but instead we will offer you to join a second trip free of charge.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women.
- This trip is done on speed boats, as it is much easier to look for the dolphins in comparison to catamarans which take much more time to arrive to the Dolphins sites. With a catamaran you will have less time to spend with the dolphins and more time will be spent on the journey there and back.
- This trips departs from the West Coast from the area of Tamarin