The South-East Tour Mauritius
OVERVIEW OF THE SOUTH-EAST TOUR MAURITIUS
Please note that this south-east tour is a private full day tour, not a shared tour. A vehicle with an English/french/hindi speaking driver will be provided exclusively for you on this special day!
Places you will discover in this South-East tour:
- Grand Bassin (also named as Ganga Talao)
- Bois Cheri Tea Factory & Museum
- La Vallee des Couleurs Nature Park
- Gris-Gris Viewpoint
- La Vanille Crocodile Nature Park
This full day private South-East Tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius
- Full transportation to all the sights
- A personal driver guide to show you around and inform you on each of the sights
This full day private South-East Tour does not include:
- Entry Tickets fees to places such as Bois Cheri, Vallee des couleurs & La Vanille Nature Park, approximately MUR1200 in total per adult. Contact us for additional information.
- Lunch not included in the fees – Your driver/guide can suggest a restaurant based on your taste, or feel free to request a stop at any restaurant of your choice along the way! Note that restaurants are available at Bois Cheri Tea Museum. Either way, you will have the final word, of course.