The South-East Tour Mauritius
OVERVIEW OF THE SOUTH-EAST TOUR MAURITIUS
Please note that this south-east tour is a private full day tour, not a shared tour. A vehicle with an English/french/hindi speaking driver will be provided exclusively for you on this special day!
Places you will discover in this South-East tour:
- Grand Bassin (also named as Ganga Talao)
- Bois Cheri Tea Factory & Museum
- La Vallee des Couleurs Nature Park
- Gris-Gris Viewpoint
- La Vanille Crocodile Nature Park
This full day private South-East Tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius
- Full transportation to all the sights
- A personal driver guide to show you around and inform you on each of the sights
This full day private South-East Tour does not include:
- Entry Tickets fees to places such as Bois Cheri, Vallee des couleurs & La Vanille Nature Park, approximately MUR1200 in total per adult. Contact us for additional information.
- Lunch not included in the fees – Your driver/guide can suggest a restaurant based on your taste, or feel free to request a stop at any restaurant of your choice along the way! Note that restaurants are available at Bois Cheri Tea Museum. Either way, you will have the final word, of course.
Include / Exclude
Pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius
Full transportation to all the sights
A personal driver guide to show you around and inform you on each of the sights
Entry Tickets fees to places such as Chamarel, Curious Corner & Rhumerie de Chamarel, approximately MUR1000 in total per adult. Contact us for additional information.
Lunch not included in the fees - Your driver/guide can suggest a restaurant based on your taste, or feel free to request a stop at any restaurant of your choice along the way! Either way, you will have the final word, of course.
- Taxiserviceinmauritius provides round trip chauffeur services to and from your hotel in Mauritius.
- Taxiserviceinauritius is dedicated to provide the best service for a comfortable, affordable and efficient airport transfer, catamaran and tour services. Our service is of quality and at a competitive price. We operate one of the island’s largest fleet and offer our customer a wide choice of vehicles from Saloon cars, SUVs and executive cars for your comfort. All our drivers and vehicles hold valid and registered licences by the Republic of Mauritius. Our drivers are professional, efficient and friendly. We ensure that our service is customer-oriented and of highest standard for you to enjoy your activities and tours during your stay in Mauritius to the max.
About our drivers:
- All our drivers speak fluent English and French
- Our drivers are Mauritians and will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
- All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly.
Prices are per vehicle not per person. Prices include full day transportation only. Entry tickets to places and lunch are not included in the price.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.