Sunset Catamaran Cruise – North Coast (Grand Bay)
|Activity Time||17:00 – 19:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
Shared Sunset Cruise – Grand Bay
Enjoy a Catamaran Sunset Cruise in Mauritius along the North coast – delightful and fun!
Enjoy an unforgettable sunset catamaran cruise along the North coast of Mauritius; whether you want an evening with the family, a leisurely cruise with friends, or a romantic outing with your soul mate, this cruise is definitely a perfect ending to a delightful day in paradise.
The sunsets seen on the north-west coast of Mauritius are legendary, and the best way to experience one is from the ocean!
You will embark onboard beautiful 40 feet catamaran for two hours unique sunset cruise experience along the North coast of Mauritius while enjoying complimentary cocktails and snacks as part of the cruise.
The catamaran cruise departs at 17:00 from Grand Baie on the North of Mauritius. Expected arrival time back to Grand Bay is 19:00.
The winds calm, the sun turns golden, and the sky is painted with a palette of dazzling hues and colors! This beautiful scenery and quiet atmosphere of the Northern bay, with its gleaming sunset on one side has always been a fascination for artists and provides the perfect canvas for romance.
A beautiful sunset, great music in the background and snacks, drinks and special cocktails served to you by the pleasant and professional boat staffs, which are there to attend your every need and desire; all this makes this cruise ideal and fun!
Soft drinks, Alcoholic beverages and a selection of canapés and Mauritian snacks are available during the Sunset Catamaran cruise.
Include / Exclude
More information on the Sunset Cruise
The sunset cruise will take you along the northern coastline of Mauritius, where you can best appreciate the solitude of the ocean and a romantic sunset too.
The cruise will take you out of the lagoon, heading the direction of Coin de Mire Island (also known as Gunner’s Quoin). You will cruise along Coin de Mire and will get to see the island from close and its spectacular sea cliffs. You will also have an excellent view of the other northern isles and on the central mountain range of Mauritius.
Sometimes during this trip you will be able to see whales as well as dolphins. If this will happen, the crew will stop the boat, in order for you to observe these great animals from close in their natural environment.
From the moment you board the catamaran, you truly relax and unwind with fantastic crew, hospitality and the most amazing scenery you could possible wish for! Certainly a must to do in Mauritius!
- Operating Days: Wednesday (only during summer season September – April)
- Note: This cruise is offered only during summer season (September – April)
- Cruise duration: 17:00 – 19:00
- The sunset cruise is offered only on Wednesday
- Drinks onboard: Mineral Water, Soft Drinks, South African wine, beer, our Special rum cocktails
- Selection of canapés and Mauritian snacks
- We recommend a camera and a light sweater
- Please note that transportation is optional and varies from region to region.
- ROUND-TRIP TRANSPORT (OPTIONAL)
- Taxiserviceinmauritius provides round trip chauffeur services to and from your hotel in Mauritius to the embarkation point in Black River. Taxiserviceinmauritius is dedicated to provide the best service for a comfortable, affordable and efficient airport transfer, catamaran and tour services. Our service is of quality and at a competitive price. We operate one of the island’s largest fleet and offer our customer a wide choice of vehicles from Saloon cars, SUVs and executive cars for your comfort. All our drivers and vehicles hold valid and registered licences by the Republic of Mauritius. Our drivers are professional, efficient and friendly. We ensure that our service is customer-oriented and of highest standard for you to enjoy your activities and tours during your stay in Mauritius to the max.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.