Speedboat Cruise To ILE AUX CERFS
SHARED SPEEDBOAT CRUISE TO ILE AUX CERFS ISLANDS
Speed Boat Trip to Ile aux Cerfs Island, Ile aux Flamants, Waterfalls, Lunch & Live Guitar and Jambé Show
Enjoy a fun and exciting full day Speed Boat trip to the beautiful Ile aux Cerfs Island, including snorkeling at Eau Bleu or inside the lagoon, waterfalls, lunch on Ilot Mangenie, and coastal cruising in high speed and in maximum comfort in a beautiful speed boat.
- Tour Duration: Approx 8 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Cruise departs at: 09h00 in Trou d’eau douce & back to shore around 3.30pm
- Guide/Crew speaks: English and French
- Transportation: Optional
- Pick-up time: You will be informed in advance by email.
- Return time: Expect to be back at your hotel around 4-5pm
This speed boat trip is all about making sure you have a full day of fun, excitement and discovery of Mauritius breathtaking natural beauty, while discovering part of the Mauritian Culture!
SPEEDBOAT PRICE PER PERSON
AT EUR 37 PER ADULT
CHILD (0-3 YEARS)
- Boat transfers to & from Ile Aux Cerfs in a comfortable & licensed speedboat
- Visit to the Grand River South-East Waterfalls
- Free time to stay on one of the postcard type lagoon & beaches of Ile aux Cerfs
- Delicious BBQ Lunch buffet served on Ile aux Cerfs Island
- Complimentary drinks served on Ile aux Cerfs Island during lunch
- Enjoy and participate in the Live Guitar and Jambé Show after the lunch
- Coastal cruising in high speed in the lagoon
ROUND-TRIP TRANSPORT (OPTIONAL)
TAXISERVICEINMAURITIUS provides round trip chauffeur services to and from your hotel in Mauritius to the embarkation point in Trou d’eau douce. TAXISERVICEINMAURITIUS is dedicated to provide the best service for a comfortable, affordable and efficient airport transfer, catamaran and tour services. Our service is of quality and at a competitive price. We operate one of the island’s largest fleet and offer our customer a wide choice of vehicles from Saloon cars, SUVs and executive cars for your comfort. All our drivers and vehicles hold valid and registered licences by the Republic of Mauritius. Our drivers are professional, efficient and friendly. We ensure that our service is customer-oriented and of highest standard for you to enjoy your activities and tours during your stay in Mauritius to the max.
- Prices are per vehicle not per person.
- Transport prices include full day transportation from your hotel to the embarkation point & back to hotel in the afternoon.
Include / Exclude
Boat transfers to Ile Aux Cerfs in a comfortable speedboat and back to shore
Visit of the Grand River South-East Waterfalls
Free time to stay on one of the picture-postcard type beaches of Ile aux Cerfs
Delicious BBQ Lunch buffet served on Ile aux Margenie. The delicious lobster lunch is available as an [Add-on] to the package.
Complimentary unlimited drinks served on Ile aux Cerfs Island during lunch
Enjoy and participate in the Live Guitar and Jambé Show after the lunch
Coastal cruising in high speed in the lagoon
Activity on island like parasailing,banana tube etc
THINGS TO KNOW
- This trip includes selection of soft drinks and alcoholic beverages which are both on the oat as well as during lunch, including: Water, Soda drinks, Juice, Cocktail, Wine , Beer and Local Rum
- For an additional charge is also possible to organise for you to do parasailing and undersea walk during your time on Ile aux Cerfs to make the journey even more exciting
- The lunch offered as part of the trip is a BBQ Lunch served on Ile aux Cerfs tour which consists of: BBQ Chicken and grilled fish, sausages, salad rawness, butter garlic bread, fresh pineapple / rice salad, curry or fried vegetables, potato salad, bread with garlic butter, salad rawness and fresh pineapple.
- Lobsters are also available as an add-on to the BBQ meal as from an additional €40/person
- The trip is offered everyday & bookings should be made at least 2 days in advance.
WHAT TO BRING
We recommend a soft carry bag, sand shoes, sun screen, a hat, a towel, swimsuit, change of clothes, a camera, binoculars, and cash for optional activities.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.