Mauritius Skydive – Tandem Skydiving
Mauritius Tandem Skydiving
Are you an adventure lover and want to skydive during your holidays as well as relax and take a leisurely walk along the powdered sandy beaches? If the answer is yes, Mauritius is the place for your next travel destination. This tropical island in the Indian Ocean is the place where you can tick off your bucket list’s skydiving item with Mauritius Tandem Skydiving.
This is once in a lifetime opportunity and experience that will get you the high that you can never feel again. The adrenalin rushing, heart pumping, freefalling experience at high speed of 200 km/hour from thousand feet above the ground while you enjoy the spectacular view of the island is incomparable.
With Taxi Service In Mauritius, you can enjoy the Mauritius Tandem Skydiving of 10,000 ft free falling. With this jump, you can get a 360-degree bird’s view of Mauritius’ coastal, mountain and inland beauty.
What the Experience Entails?
The Mauritian Tandem Skydiving offered by Taxi Service in Mauritius is done in partnership with one of the most experienced tandem skydiving companies of the island. During this tandem skydive, you will be harnessed with an experienced and qualified tandem instructor and diver.
The total duration of the adventure is for 1 hour, with 5 to 10 minutes breaks in-between. The journey will start with a take-off from the Sugar Fields of Mon Loisir. From the aircraft, you can witness the reefs and lagoons of Mauritius stretching into the Indian Ocean.
Once the aeroplane reaches 10,000 feet altitude after 25 minutes, the aircraft door will open, and with the instructor, you will jump off it. Once you jump off the free fall will continue for 30 seconds next for 3 to 5 minutes, you will have a parachute flight. During this Mauritius Tandem Skydiving, you can see picturesque Mauritius and its beautiful landscape.
Our instructor will ensure that you have a safe landing.
On completion of the Mauritius Tandem Skydiving, you will get a tandem skydiving certificate. You can also get the recordings of your skydiving for an additional price, which you can cherish.
What To Expect?
You will receive minimal training before you undertake the jump. The training consists of the procedure for exiting the aircraft, manoeuvring the freefall and deploying the main canopy. Despite learning these techniques, it is the responsibility of the tandem skydiving instructor for your safe landing and proper deployment of the parachute.
Typically before the jump, it is recommended that you have a small bite to eat to maintain the blood sugar level.
Taxi Service In Mauritius has partnered with one of the best and experienced tandem skydiving companies of Mauritius, and we offer 4 options to select from when you choose us for Mauritius Tandem Skydiving.
With us, you will get a pick-up and drop-off to your accommodation anywhere in Mauritius. Our drivers are professional, friendly and efficient who endeavour to provide service of the highest standard.
So if you are looking for gaining a new adventurous experience look no further and book Mauritius Tandem Skydiving with us.
Frequently asked Questions
Will I need insurance? No need for any special insurance. The registration for your jump will automatically cover you for the mandatory Third Party Legal Liability Insurance.
I wear spectacles / contact lenses. Will this be a problem? No problem at all. Goggles to fit over spectacles are provided, and these will securely retain your spectacles in place. The Goggles also protect contact lenses and prevent them from being displaced or damaged.
What if I feel too excited to jump on the day? Quite naturally, you will feel apprehensive before you arrive at the airfield. Once at the airfield, you will meet the qualified guides and receive a pre-jump briefing so you will know exactly what to expect for. Very soon your confidence will grow and by the time you board the aircraft, you will feel ready! Many people comment on how calm and relaxed they feel! The flight itself is about 20 to 30 minutes duration and the views on a clear day are magnificent. Even better from outside the aircraft!
Closed on Public Holidays and Sundays
- The skydiving operations has all authorization from DCA and the ministry of tourism
- All instructors are qualified with required certificates to operate Tandem Skydiving in Mauritius
- There is full insurance cover for up to $1000000 per person
- Each flight can accommodate up to 2 participants
- This activity can only be carried out if weather conditions permit. The operator reserves the right to reschedule the activity should safety be compromised.
- If participants have scuba dived 24 hours before the sky diving activity, they need to inform the operator.
- A waiver form will need to signed by participants
- Minimum age is 18 years old.
- Weight limitation should be between 40kg – 95kg
- For pregnant women and people suffering from heart problems, Asthma or other physical problems, doctor certificate/approval is required
- The skydiving is offered everyday from 06:30 – 17:00 except on Sundays
- Please bring with you suitable footwear – Training shoes or sport shoes are ideal
- The full duration of the skydiving excursion is of about 1 hour
- Customer can receive a Pendrive of their skydive (for additional cost) – Pendrive Should be booked at the airfield on the day of the activity
- All instructor speak English and French
- All participants must be physically and mentally capable to perform this particular activity and must not suffer from chronic illness and be on any medication or drugs
Include / Exclude
- Booking Deposit – In order to secure the booking for the Skydive a deposit advance payment of 59 Euro / person is required
- Outstanding Amount – The outstanding amount of Rs 12,300 / person (approx 306 Euro) should be paid on the day of the skydive activity directly at the airfield before the jump
- Skydive Pendrive – you can also choose to have either pictures or videos of your Skydive saved in a Pendrive for an additional charge as from Rs 5,500. The booking and payment for the Pendrive should be done at the airfield before the jump.
Deposit Per Participant for the Tandem Skydive: 59 Euro / person
- Price of transportation varies from region to region.
- Taxiserviceinmauritius provides round trip chauffeur services to and from your hotel in Mauritius.
- Taxiserviceinauritius is dedicated to provide the best service for a comfortable, affordable and efficient airport transfer, catamaran and tour services. Our service is of quality and at a competitive price. We operate one of the island’s largest fleet and offer our customer a wide choice of vehicles from Saloon cars, SUVs and executive cars for your comfort. All our drivers and vehicles hold valid and registered licences by the Republic of Mauritius. Our drivers are professional, efficient and friendly. We ensure that our service is customer-oriented and of highest standard for you to enjoy your activities and tours during your stay in Mauritius to the max.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.