Casela World of Adventures Theme
Casela Adventure Park
There are many things view in Mauritius apart from enjoying the pristine clear ocean and the beaches. One of the most visited attractions in the tropical paradise island is the Casela World of Adventures. Casela Adventure Park is in the west of the island, a scenic nature park with Rempart mountain in the background. The park is situated amidst sugarcane field and is filled with a wide variety of activities and fun catering to tourists and locals of all ages.
Casela Adventure Park is spread across 250 hectares. In 1979 it was opened as a bird sanctuary, but soon it became a must-visit place not only for the locals but also for the tourists. The park is now inhabited by a variety of animals from around the world. It is one of the few places that offers fun with animals while teaching about conservation.
How To Reach Casela World of Adventures?
When you are visiting Mauritius, we recommend you to keep a day or two to visit this beautiful yet adventure-filled park. To visit this place all you have to do is contact us, i.e. Taxi Service in Mauritius and we will make the booking for you. You can opt for a guided tour from the options available in the packages offered by us or just rent a car from us and drive to the venue.
There are many travel agents and even hotels that conduct a trip to the Casela Adventure Park for the tourists. However, with Taxi Service In Mauritius, you can enjoy the meticulous guidance of Casela Park’s experts. We also offer you 4 pre-picked theme packages to choose from. When you book any of the 4 pre-picked themes, you can enjoy a 30% booking discount. Along with these with each package includes a delectable lunch with beverage.
What Can You Enjoy At Casela World of Adventure?
Here are a few of the highlights that you can enjoy in Casela Adventure Park.
- Interact with Lions: You can pet a lion in its enclosure and cherish this moment forever.
- Interact with Tigers: Apart from lions, another royalty of the jungle you can see up-close and personal is a tiger.
- Walk with the Lion: This is another activity that you will ever get the chance to do. So while in Mauritius do take the opportunity to walk with the lion.
- Quad Biking: This 1-hour activity will allow you to discover the Casela Adventure Park while seeing the animals like zebra, wild boars, ostriches, and others in their habitat. With quad biking, you can enjoy the valley, across the rivers and through the park.
- Segway Safari Trip: If you want an environment-friendly ride with a guide Segway Safari is the ride for you to explore the Casela Adventure Park in the Yemen Reserve Safari park.
Apart from these, you can enjoy the following in Casela Adventure Park
- Feeding the giraffe
- Interact with Rhinos
- Mud Karting
- Canyon Swing
- Walk through the aviary
- Camel riding
- Petting farm
- Monkey kingdom
- Tulawaka Gold Coaster
- Tortoise pen
- Discovery Centre
- Safari Bus Ride
So come to Mauritius to enjoy the wildlife and the Casela Adventure Park with great food and also buy some souvenirs from the gift shop. Contact us now to book.